Thursday, September 22, 2005

Living death

I woke up to find myself dead
after having realized that you have left
the room was empty and my heart was crying
every hope, my dreams were all dying
why did this happen?
why did we let go?
am I getting used to pain and sorrow?

I entered the bathroom to wash my face
I looked in the mirror and found only a trace
of an ex-happy face
that was vanishing
I saw two black holes
looks like you took them away with you,
my eyes

to the kitchend I went
still hoping to find you there
but there was only an empty glass
where you had your last sip in this house
I hold it close to my lips and cried

in the living room i saw everything
that you have left behind
and again i cried

in that moment I realized that every beautiful feeling in me has died

I changed and suddenly a strange feeling of hatred began to grow inside me
I felt hat towards everything that made me happy
I looked in the mirror again
it wasn't me
there I saw a strange creature
one that had no future
I'm him
the Living Death

11/09/2002

No comments: